The Canberra Multicultural Community Forum Inc, together with Centenary of Canberra, are hosting the harmony bus multicultural journey on Saturday 9 November 2013.
Our multicultural tour buses will be departing the Theo Notaras Multicultural Centre in Civic at 10am and 1.30pm for a cultural journey of about 2 hours. The northside tour will visit:
- ACT Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Centre
- Sakyamuni Buddhist Centre/Van Hanh Monastery
- the Hindu Temple and Cultural Centre in Florey
The southside tour will visit:
- the National Jewish Memorial Centre
- St John the Baptist Parish of the Russian Orthodox Church and School
- the Canberra Islamic Centre
- the Hellenic Club of Canberra.
To join this unique tour, please email your name; DOB; mobile number; preferred departure time and tour route; and details of any special needs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are strictly limited.
For those of you who cannot join the tour, but still want a taste of the celebrations, drop past the Theo Notaras Multicultural Centre in Civic throughout the day to experience the atmosphere there. There will be singing, dancing, samples of multicultural food and activities for the whole family. At just one venue, you can: tour the Greek Isles and Latin America; visit Hong Kong and Beijing; or be serenaded from Italy and India.