- Sunday 10 April 2016, 2pm – 4pm
- Molongolo Theatre, JG Crawford Building, ANU (132 Lennox Crossing, Acton ACT)
A seminar for families raising children in more than one language, early childhood educators, teachers and others interested in heritage languages and bilingual education. The Guest speaker is Dr Susanne Döpke: Melbourne-based speech pathologist and consultant on bilingualism with an academic background in language acquisition, bilingualism, and cross-cultural communication.
- Ample time for Q & A and general discussion after the talk
- Free entry and nearby parking – search for venue at http://www.anu.edu.au/maps#
- Light refreshments provided.
- Children are welcome, but must be under parental supervision at all times.
To book (to assist with catering), please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organised by ACTBEA with the support of the the Australian National University and the ACT Government’s 2015-16 Participation (Multicultural) Grants Program
For Poster to publicise the event, seehttp://actbilingual.weebly.com/uploads/4/4/9/1/4491774/seminar_poster_april_2016.pdf