- ANU opens up more of its language courses to the wider community – online courses now available in Arabic, Hindi, Indonesian, Russian, Persian, Sanskrit, Thai, Tibetan and Vietnamese; and summer courses in Arabic and Mongolian.
- Details of Semester 1 courses at CIT Solutions (Arabic, Auslan, Croatian, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Information about other language learning opportunities for adults in the Canberra region
- A chance to promote language learning at the Multicultural Festival in Canberra, Sunday 15 February 2015, 11am-4.30pm
- Celebrate Languages at the walk for International Mother Language Day, Saturday 21 February 2015
- Lu Rees Archives of Australian children’s literature, translations in 53 languages; promoting reading in Chinese in Canberra; offering internships for students
- Information for those Interested in CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Applications for Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Language and Communication Technologies closing 12 January 2015
- Families with children under 4 years old sought for ANU research project on how children acquire language.
For more details about the above CLICK HERE
For more information about the Forum and to see previous Updates, see http://canberralanguages.blogspot.com.au/