- Time: 6.30 for 7.00pm start
- Date: Wednesday 8 November 2017
- Venue: Level 2, Function Room, Theo Notaras Multicultural Centre, 180 London Crt, Civic
- Light refreshments will be served
Nominations for Executive Committee Positions (2017-2019 (2 year term, 2017-2019):
- Nominations for all positions on the Executive Committee are open and must reach the Secretary no later than close of business (5:00pm), Wednesday, 1 November 2017 (seven days before the AGM). Nomination forms are available from the CMCF secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note if you are considering to nominate for a position, you will be required to attend monthly meetings (that means arriving on time and staying to the completion of the meeting), participate in and help organise programs and events, and nominate to take some of the workload and deliver projects as required.
In accordance with CMCF’s constitution only delegates representing Organizations with full financial membership and Life members are eligible to vote at the AGM. Please confirm and notify any change of delegate to attend the AGM at least three (3) days before (i.e. 5pm Saturday 4th November 2017).
No proxy votes are permitted; only delegates representing eligible voting members present at the AGM can vote. Confirmation of delegate attendance can be sent to email@example.com
Associate Members who are financial can be nominated and elected to the Executive Committee, however there can only be a maximum of five (5) Associate Committee Members.
Annual subscriptions were due on 1 July 2017 and must be paid before the commencement of the AGM at 6.30 pm on 8th November 2017. New members who have joined after 12th October 2017 are not eligible to vote at this AGM.