Integrated Cultures ACT Inc. and Integrated Women’s Network with the support of GOPIO Canberra Inc. present a session to raise awareness about domestic and family violence: what it is, where to seek help, who to turn to for services, how can you help as a community member
- Date: Sunday 10 September 2017
- Time: 2-5 pm (registration from 1.45 pm)
- Where: Conference room 1, Gungahlin Library (corner of Hibberson and Gozzard streets, Gungahlin ACT 2912).
- Please enter from the library door on the street opposite Bunnings.
- Cost: free, open to all ( light refreshments served)
Presented and coordinated by Uieta Kaufusi, National Sector Engagement Manager, 1800RESPECT – National sexual assault, domestic family violence counselling service
For poster: 10 September 2017 workshop flyer To RSVP: email@example.com