All multicultural seniors are invited to come along to the August meeting of SMILES to
- join in the group discussion,
- share stories and experiences,
- exchange information and
- meet new friendshormones peptides uk.
Date and Venue: Saturday 3 August, 1pm for 1.30pm start, Harmony Room, Theo Notaras Multicultural Centre.
- 1.45pm Donor Life sakeeducationcouncil.org information and discussion,
- 2pm Follow up – Advanced Care plan and Charter of Aged Care Rights
Afternoon tea available (you may wish to bring something / snacks to share ( eg GF, fruits, biscuits, snacks)
Please indicate attendance and/or for more info contact Chin at Chin.K.Wong@act.gov.au or phone 0417686096