ACT Multicultural Awards – nominations are now open
May 31 @ 12:00 pm
The ACT Government is calling for nominations from the community for the 2022 ACT Multicultural Awards.
We want you to tell us about those organisations and individuals who have made a significant impact in promoting cultural diversity and social inclusion across Canberra and the ACT region over the past 12 months.
There are four Awards categories open for nominations:
- ACT Multicultural Individual Champion Award: acknowledging outstanding individual efforts that have contributed to making Canberra a more welcoming community
- ACT Community Organisation (Multicultural Champion) Award: acknowledging social enterprises, businesses, public sector and educational services that have benefited the ACT multicultural community and contributed to strengthening social cohesion and participation
- ACT Outstanding Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion Award: acknowledging an individual or organisation in the community sector for their dedication to enhancing cultural diversity and promoting inclusion
- ACT Multicultural Arts, Media or Culture Awards: acknowledging contributions to promoting multiculturalism in the ACT community through art, media or cultural activities
The nominations give the community an opportunity to publicly honour the contributions of the many multicultural champions across Canberra and the ACT region.
Nominations close on Tuesday 31 May 2022 at 12:00 midday.
For more information:
- Visit the Multicultural Awards website at https://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/multicultural/awards
- Contact the ACT Office for Multicultural Affairs (OMA) by email at email@example.com